Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chapter 1-

Why did'nt i see how beautiful before?

Her dark raven coloured hair, her white eyes, though have no pupils, seems to burn with the intensity of a sage. Urgh. After the bikouchuu mission, i realised that she could do anything.

I am Uzumaki Naruto. I am the stupidest person ever. Soo clueless about why she was so shy around me. Now I feel something when I am around her. Something that I have felt around Sakura-chan. Love.

You should know who I am talking about. This is our story, Hinata... ...

naruto
"ahhh, watch where you are... Hinata!" That was me. Still clueless that time. "N...N...Naruto--K...Kun? S...Sorry" Hinata replied softly,"I...I... I was just getting medicine for N...Neji"

"Oh! I see" I said ,"Just be careful you do not catch the illness. Hmmmm, you do look a little red" And I felt her forehead. With that of an shade of an fully riped tomato, she fainted.

Hinata
'Where am I?' I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Then I remembered the past day events. I must be at Naruto's house. Taking away the warm blankets covering me I realised that was not wearing my jacket! Had something happen?

My first chapter finished pls comment

1 comment:

  1. not bad ahh. But then ur writing lousy lah

    ReplyDelete